Ganjy Pan Kay Shartia Elaj Ka Nuskha
For the purpose of hair restoration, make sure that you’re getting at least your recommended daily requirements of magnesium, copper, iron, zinc andvitamins A, B, C, and E. The best source of these nutrients is either fooditself, or supplements derived from natural sources. The primary cause of androgenetic alopecia, or pattern baldness, is the hormone DHT. This wicked hormone binds itself to your hair follicles and renders them completely unable to absorb nutrients from the blood-stream. So even if you’re taking your vitamins, there is a chance that your hair is not taking its vitamins.
A scalp massage is a simple and effective treatment for hair loss. It stimulates hair growth by increasing blood flow to the scalp. Spend atleast 10 minutes each day for massaging with your fingers throughout your scalp and make sure to get the top of the head because this is the area of the body which is farthest from the heart and the blood flow to this part of the head is often weak.
Green tea is another natural treatment for hair loss. It curbs/restraint the production of the hormone linked to male and female pattern baldness.
Treatment of Hair Loss -Desi Tibbi ilaaj
Take 8 spoons of Olive Oil (Zaitoon ka tail) and heat it.
Add 1 spoon pure honey and 1 spoon grinded Cinnamon (pissi hui Dal-cheeni) in it.
Apply this mixture on bald area and massage only 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, to remove the residue, shampoo the hair or take bath.
Recite 12 times Durood Shareef & 12 times Bismillah before applying the mixture on hairs.
InshAllah after 12 days of continues use, you will see a difference.
Boil 1 cup mustard oil (sarson ka teil) with 4 tbsp henna (mehndi) leaves. Filter and bottle. Massage on the bald patches regularly. Repeat this treatment frequently.
Grind the remains of tobacco smoked in a hookah and add to boiling mustard oil. Cool and store. Massage on the bald patches regularly. Repeat this treatment frequently.
Rub on the scalp 1 tsp oil in which raw mangoes (aam) have been preserved for over one year. For good results, repeat this treatment frequently.
Grind 1 tbsp liquorice root pieces (mulathi) in 1 cup milk with ¼ tsp saffron(kesar/zaafran). Apply this paste on bald patches at bedtime continuously.
Grind fenugreek seeds (methi dana), with water and apply on the head. Leave for at least 40 minutes and then wash hairs
Take a handful of neem leaves and boil them in 4 cups water. After boiling well, let it cool and after cooling and filtering, use the decoction for rinsing hair.
Make a mixture with equal quantities of dried curry leaves (curry patta), lime peel (nimbu ka chilka), Shikakai, fenugreek seeds (methi daana) & green gram (mung beans/moong sabut) and grind them finely. Store and use as a substitute for soap or shampoo.
Make a mixture of fenugreek (methi daana) seeds, ground with some water and then apply this paste on the head. Allow to soak at least for 40 minutes before washing. Use every morning for a month.
Apply almond oil (badam ka teil) on scalp frequently and massage.
Kalonji (Nigella sativa) aur mehndi (henna) ko pees ker sirke (vinegar) mai mix kar lain aur is mixture ko har 2 din ke baad ser pe laga lia karain.
kuchh hi arse mai baal ugna shuru ho jaengay.
- Baalon (hairs) ko khubsurat bananay k liye, Narial ka khalis tail (pure coconut oil) 1 pao (250gm), til ka tail (sesame oil) aik chhataank, Castor oil 2 chhataank, in sab ko mix kar k rakh lain aur sotay wakt rozana is tail (oil) say massage karain. Is say baal mazboot, ghanay aur lambay ho jaengay.
- Balon (hairs) ko dhoop (sunshine) aur khushk hava (dry air) say bachana chahiye.
- Agar kam umri mai baal sufaid ho gaey hain to 250 gram mehndi mai 1 tea spoon coffee, 1 tsp sugar aur chand katray lemon juice ke mila lain aur hasb-e-zaroorat paani daal kar achhi tarah mix kar lain aur sir pe laga lain aur kisi bareek kaprey say sir lapait lain, phir 4-5 ghantay baad pani say sir dho lain. Mahinay (month) mai sirf aik baar ye amal karain.
- Dahi (yogurt), anda (egg) , cheeni (sugar) teeno ko mix kar lain aur sir pe lagain, 15-20 minute baad shampoo karain. is say baal mazboot hongay.
- Homemade treatment for hairloss: This nourishing homemade treatment for hair loss blends honey for moisture, olive oil for hair loss prevention and rosemary essential oil for hair regrowth stimulation.
- Make a mixture from 1/4 cup of olive essential oil, 1/2 cup of honey with 4 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Now combine the mixture thoroughly and afterwards pour the mixture into a clean plastic bottle with a tight-fitting stopper or lid.
- Then apply a little amount of this mixture to a slightly dampened hair (halkay geelay baal).
- Massage the scalp and work the mixture through the hair until it is completely coated (is mixture ko sir ki jild mai lagaen).
- After gently massaging the scalp, cover your hair with a warm towel or a shower cap (towel ya kaprey say sir ko dhamp lain) and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, to remove the residue, shampoo the hair and rinse it well with cool water.